Monday, March 19, 2007

Mentally done with work for the day

While I was gone, Margo decided that the arrangement of the shelves in my "space" was "just not right," so she took away half of my shelves, and put in some little cabinet, which I would never use unless I was hiding something, right in front of the shelves that I still do have. Why you would move someone's office furniture around while they were gone will be eternally beyond me.

I will be spending the next hour deciding whether I should buy into the patent-leather-shoes trend, and if so, whether I should get flats or pumps or both. Any input would be appreciated.

I'll give an update on Paris and the Homeland Security fiasco, including my terrorist doppelganger in Richmond, VA, when I get home.

1 comment:

Setra said...

I say go for the pumps. Flats will make it seem like you're actually taking the patent leather thing seriously. Pumps will make it evident that you're merely being a bit trashy, which is allowable in times of both love and war.